Monday, December 14, 2009

Mumblings(

Hello everyone,
how have you guys been. Hope u ve been great. For me, well its been pretty much like a drama anyway. I know i said this post will be a continuation of the stuffs i talked about on my last post but change is constant so. . . .

Its been like 2 months now since i joined blogsville or has it been 3. . Yes . No . .maybe

i remember why i joined blogsville, twas cos of my sister, yes ! I have a sister here in blogsville, same blood and everything.

Guess who it is?

Guess right and win a price. . Lol

Well she was always talking about her blog, her blog, this her blog that for almost a year or two she went on about this blog thing and i tot, i must find out what it is about blogging that makes her go on about it everytime.

And i did, i joined blogsville, a newbie, not knowing my left from my right about blogging, i didnt even know how to write my first post and she was of so much help. Infact my first post was her idea and i thank her for that, cos till now i would have been thinking about what to write and how to go about it. Lol.

Having her here was grt and wierd at the same time. Cos . . . . . . . . .you know now.. .
But that has changed, now the weirdness is gone. Its just great. Sis dont u think so. .?

My blog is going tru a phase, am almost at the verge of deleting it. . Dont run away now. ! Am just kidding. .

The first few weeks of blogging was grt. Meeting new friends/people. Etc but i feel the fun is begining to wear off. 'for a whole lot of reasons

i had an idea of what i wanted my blog to be all about but i seem to be diverting. . So am kinda trying to figure out the kind of things i want to be writing about but till then
.. . . . . .

Recently i ve been having this feeling of wanting to just say . . .L.i.f.e S.u.c.k.s yeah i said it and ironically i feel better. Dont get me wrong my life is beautiful, just that atimes . . . Hmmm

i went to visit sb today and her child was crying, i carried the baby as she stopped crying, and i had this feeling, i just wanted to have a baby and knew then that i would love him/her and he/her will make me happy. I felt all that while holding that child and believe me it was a great feeling. Yet thats gonna have to wait except i want my parents to skin me alive. . . Lol

To all my blog followers. .i just wanna say This blog is still here cos of u, thanks a grt deal

to those who read my blog without leaving comments and those that do leave comments well i appreciate it.

And i wont forget to add, sis please dont kill me for talking about you in my post, hope u dont mind. And well no one even knows its you . .so Lol.

Have a grt week ahead and never mind my mumbings and jumblings of a post.. . .

Love 4rm moi

23 comments:

  1. I say write what you want! That is why we all start blogs. I too feel I kind of went off track with my Blog. But thats OK.

    Glad you are still here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunnyside I read ur blog o..
    Trust me hun, just blog about WHATEVER!!!!
    Take my blog for example, it was about religion before but now i talk about anything. Just anything.. It's ur blog, u can do whatever u want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder who your sister might be? I am not good at guessing at all

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ christie jolu

    thanks a great deal. . I guess i ll just have to set a more liberal goal for my blog. That way i can write abt anything and everything . Just promise u wont forget to tell me wen i start writing jargon. .
    Takia

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Azazel
    u dnt need to say it i know u read my blog cos am . . . . . .

    And yeah i noticed ur drift. . Loved the religous talks btw it was em. . 'Unique' . And as u said its my blog i can write abt whatever i like. . I ll keep telling my self that. .

    @ Nice Anon

    sis why are u denying me now. .trying to guess, . When u know its u. Lol.. .

    ReplyDelete
  6. You posted this twice, I left a comment on the other one. Is your sister a writer too? HYAW?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ myne whitman

    hmmm myne what makes u think its hyaw. ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, I thought it was HYAW too. maybe because of the picture on your side bar?

    The theme for my blog just kinda evolved so i just decided to go with the flow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! Trust you have been great? Thanks for comung by my new place. I appreciate it alot.

    Your blog musn't have a particular theme, you can write about anything you feel comfortable with sharing. Your sister? Do tell...:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ enkay

    thanks i guess i ll just go with the flow. Tis just that am too hard on my self atimes bt i ll loosen up 4 a change.

    Hyaw? hmmm thats an interesting guess. But . . . .!

    @ rose
    i ve bin ok dear n u are welcome. . .

    My sis ? Well . . It might be u.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i wonder who your sister is.
    and im glad you joined blogville.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now this is a post that proceeds straight from the heart. I feel you much more than i can explain. We all pass through phases once in a while where everything just seems to piss us off. In fact, i had this feeling for weeks at a stretch recently. Besides all that, life could truly be beautiful. i wish you good luck in the journey of rediscovering your purpose for blogging. So far, i think you're doing just great. And speaking of your sister, i'm trying hard to guess and i have one or two suspects . . . but then i hate to guess wrong so i'd just hold my peace. how have you been?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish I could guess who ur sister is but like yourself I pretty new to blogging in itself....don't worry in due season u too will have ur baby and please don't delete your blog :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier...

    ReplyDelete
  14. WHO IS YOUR SISTER?
    spill the beans...lol!!!
    do not go anywhere except you want to be
    chased all around
    nice to have you around and talk to us...we
    care ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ geebee

    Im glad u understand what am talking abt. It sure helps a lot to know that. . Its been awhile, how have u been?

    @ tatababe
    thanks

    @ david
    im happy u will be willing to chase me around. Just hope u wont get tired. And thanks. .

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mumblings they are and so lovely how you put them together......
    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  18. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa, they think i am your sister. maybe cuz you like looking for my trouble. or maybe i am really your sister. i like this post, and your comments are increasing too, i like that too... don't have a baby ohhh. bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hmmm wonder who ur sis be..? Me?????
    Love stuff straight from heart....Welcome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. please dont delete ur blog
    no matter how bad it gets
    sometimes u just wanna log into blogsville n remember that ur perfectly sane lol
    first time here
    ill definately be back!

    ReplyDelete
  21. @my world
    thanks and merry xmas

    @ hyaw
    *laughs*

    ReplyDelete

Whats on your mind?
Am all ears