Friday, October 9, 2015

Easier Said Than Done


The title of this post says it all., it is easier to say a thing than to do the same thing which is being said. It is easier to tell people how to live their lives, what to do, how to act, respond etc., it's easier to be the one giving out the advice, than to be the doer of same. Saying is so easy, Doing? That's a different ball game.

Why do I say this ...well in my last post I said a lot of things..how much have I done? Like I said it is easier said than done.

What then, I will say doing is a choice, it takes determination and focus .consciously working hard to achieve your set out objectives and with a little help from above for those that believe in stuffs like that, it will be done..!

Like the song goes, You can do it if you really want but you must try, try and try , try and try, you succeed at last. Most times success is forged out of failure. Don't give up..keep being a doer.
#peace

1 comment:

  1. so true.
    as the new week starts may God give us strength and discipline to live out our convictions.

    ReplyDelete

Whats on your mind?
Am all ears